Global Agricultural Robots Market was valued at USD 2.30 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 8.68 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 20.9%.
Agricultural Robots, commonly known as Agribots or Agbots, cater as artificial intelligence sources in the agriculture sector. They support farmers in enhancing productivity and declining the dependency on manual field tasks. Agriculture is highly becoming an exciting high-tech industry, drawing new professionals, new organizations, and new investors. The technology is developing rapidly, not only advancing the production capabilities of farmers but also developing robotics and automation technology as we know it. At the heart of this phenomenon is the need for rapidly increased production yields. According to the UN projection, the world population will increase from 7.3 billion today to 9.7 billion in 2050. The world will require a lot more food, and farmers will face serious pressure to keep up with demand. Agricultural robots are rising production yields for farmers in various ways. From drones to autonomous tractors to robotic arms, the technology is being deployed in creative and innovative operations.
Know More about the Global Trends Impacting the Future, Download A PDF Sample
The Research Report on Agricultural robots Market provides a detailed overview of the demand and consumption of various products/services related to the growth dynamics of the Market during the forecast period 2022-2028. In-depth Market estimates of the various opportunities in the segment are expressed. Volume and revenue, Insights and analysis on the Agricultural robots Market span multiple pages. These are covered in various sections, including drivers and constraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/applicability forecast analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
Key Prominent Players in the Agricultural Robots Market:
Harvest Automation (US), Agribotix LLC (US), Blue River Technology (US), Autonomous Tractor Corporation (US), Harvest Automation (US), Lely Holding S.A.R.L. (Netherlands), Fullwood Packo (UK), Naio Technologies (France), Precisionhawk Inc. (US), AGROBOT Soluciones Roboticas Agricolas (Spain), Deere & Company (US), DJI (China), CNH Industrial NV (UK), AGCO Corporation (US), DeLaval (Sweden), ROBOTICS PLUS (New Zealand), Trimble Inc. (US), BouMatic Robotics (The Netherlands), Lely (The Netherlands), AgJunction (US), AgEagle Aerial Systems (US), YANMAR Co. (Japan), Deepfield Robotics (Germany), ecoRobotix (Switzerland), Naïo Technologies (France), KUBOTA Corporation (Japan), HARVEST CROO (US), Clearpath Robotics (Canada), DroneDeploy (US), Agrobot (Spain), FFRobotics (Israel), Monarch Tractor (US), Carbon Robotics (US)
The Agricultural Robots market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2021-2027 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Agricultural Robots Market Segment by Types, Estimates, and Forecast by 2027
Automated Harvesting Systems, Milking Robots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Uavs)/Drones, Driverless Tractors
Agricultural Robots Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2027
Harvest Management, Field Farming, Dairy & Livestock Management, Weather Tracking And Monitoring, Soil & Irrigation Management, Crop Management, Autonomous Mowing, Pruning, Seeding, Spraying & Thinning Inventory Management
Regional Analysis for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Agricultural Robots Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
For More Enquiry Agricultural robots Market Report:
Agricultural robots are gaining traction among the growers, owing to the need for producing food products effectively and icing sustainability. These robots are stationed to speed the husbandry processes with minimum mortal interventions. Colourful agricultural robots are programmed to perform different husbandry processes similar as field husbandry, dairy husbandry, seed sorting, soil operation, and others. High demand for modernized and sustainable husbandry processes to produce faster yields is anticipated to drive the Global agricultural robots Market over the cast period.
Key Reasons to Invest in Agricultural robots Market Report:
- To provide a complete structure and a basic overview of the Agricultural robots Market.
- To provide insights into Agricultural robots aspects such as growth trajectory, CAGR value, Market share, and revenue analysis.
- Assess growth opportunities, threats, Market drivers, and associated risks.
- To understand the Global Agricultural robots Market competition by analysing the top business people along with market profiles, import/export details, revenue, profit, and market shares.
- Indicate pricing structure, import/export details, supply chain analysis, SWOT analysis to facilitate key decision-making process.
- Analysing emerging Agricultural robots Market segments and sub-segments to drive ultimate growth, investment analysis, and future growth opportunities.
- Understand sources of knowledge, intended research methodology, and important conclusions.
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, businesses worldwide have been impacted by revenue losses and disrupted supply chains. Factory shutdowns and quarantine measures have been implemented worldwide, restricting movement and business activities. The economic impact is mounting, and the top economies of the world are expected to enter a Global recession. The emergence of the Global COVID-19 pandemic has affected the Global agricultural robotics Market.
Key Benefits for Agricultural Robots Market:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Global agricultural robots industry and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the Market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the Global agricultural robots Market from 2022 to 2028 is provided to determine the market potential.
- The report includes the Global agricultural robots Market share of key vendors and market trends.
Get the Inside Blog
**If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will provide you with an ad-hoc personalized report based on your needs to achieve your goals **
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047