Automated Optical Inspection
Automated Optical Inspection Market size is projected to reach USD 2.07 Billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 651.43 Million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 21.9% globally.
Automated Optical Inspection Market Share, Size, Growth, Trends, & Industry Forecast Analysis Report, By Type, Application and Regional Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2028, provides an extensive analysis of current market dynamics and predicted future trends.
Automated Optical Inspection Market report covers the detailed analysis on current and upcoming market trends, company market shares, market projections, competitive benchmarking, competition mapping, and in-depth research of the most significant sustainability strategies and their impact on industry growth and competition. The research was conducted using a combination of primary and secondary data, as well as input from leading industry players.
Leading Key Players Covered in Automated Optical Inspection market:
- Koh Young (South Korea)
- Test Research Inc. (TRI) (Taiwan)
- Omron (Japan)
- Camtek (Israel)
- Viscom (Germany)
- Saki Corporation (Japan)
- Nordson (US)
- KLA (US)
- Cyberoptics (US)
- Goepel Electronics (Germany) and other major players.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Type
3.2 By Technology
3.3 By Application
3.4 By Industry Use
Chapter 4: Market Landscape
4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
4.1.2 Threat of New Entrants
4.1.3 Threat of Substitutes
4.1.4 Competitive Rivalry
4.1.5 Bargaining Power Among Buyers
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Pestle Analysis
4.5 Technological Roadmap
4.6 Regulatory Landscape
4.7 SWOT Analysis
4.8 Price Trend Analysis
4.9 Patent Analysis
4.10 Analysis of the Impact of Covid-19
4.10.1 Impact on the Overall Market
4.10.2 Impact on the Supply Chain
4.10.3 Impact on the Key Manufacturers
4.10.4 Impact on the Pricing
To Be Continued..
Market has segmented the global Automated Optical Inspection market on the basis of type, technology, application, industry use and region:
- 2D AOI
- 3D AOI
- Inline AOI System
- Offline AOI System
- Fabrication Phase
- Assembly Phase
By Industry Use:
- Consumer Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial Electronics
- Energy & Power
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028):
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc.)
Key Point of the Report:
- A comprehensive evaluation of all the opportunities and risks in the Automated Optical Inspection
- Recent innovations and major developments in the Automated Optical Inspection
- A detailed study of the business strategy for the growth of the player leading in the market.
- The definitive study on the future growth of the market.
- In-depth understanding of the Automated Optical Inspection market-specific drivers, constraints and key micro markets.
- Favorable technology and market latest trends to hit the market.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Market: Global Optical Character Recognition (OCR) market is anticipated to cross USD 14,457.23 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 16.45% from 2021 to 2026.
Coherent Optical Equipment Market: Coherent Optical Equipment Market size is projected to reach USD 34.7 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 19.12 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% globally.
Surface Inspection Market: Surface Inspection Market size is projected to reach USD 4.8 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 3.3 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% globally.