The Bioimpedance Analyzers Market was estimated at USD 465.58 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 836.45 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.73%.
Bioimpedance analyzers are an important tool based on an electric current commonly used to measure and analyze body composition and fat. In 1962 measured total body water (TBW) by using electrical impedance. This study was first conducted by Thomasset and then in 1962 Hoffer conducted a whole-body impedance measurement that estimate total body water. It is a non-invasive, low-cost approach used in healthcare facilities for disease prediction and monitoring of body vital status. It also measures the percentage of muscle tissues, bone weight, percentage of hydration levels, metabolic rate, and fitness levels. Thus, rising the use of bioimpedance analyzers in hospitals which propels the growth of the market.
Major Key Players for Bioimpedance Analyzers Market:
- Xiaomi (China)
- Guangzhou Beautylife Electronic Technology Co.Ltd. (China)
- Bodystat Ltd. (UK)
- InBody (South Korea)
- RJL Systems (US)
- seca GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- EVOLT 360 (Australia)
- Chartered Electronics Co. Ltd. (China)
- SELVAS Healthcare (South Korea)
- Akern (Italy)
- Maltron International (UK)
- Fook Tin Group Holding Ltd. (China) and other major players.
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/15923
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The growing number of healthcare industries and the increase in the investment in healthcare information technology by governments, and public organizations. Rising the prevalence of lifestyle diseases like obesity, growing awareness about healthy lifestyles, and growth in the number of fitness clubs, weight loss clinics, and sports rehabilitation centers. Statista stated that in 2021 in 30 countries people facing health problems. Obesity was ranked fifth in these countries behind the covid, cancer, mental health, and stress. These all factors support the growth of the market for bioimpedance analyzers. Moreover, variability in the accuracy of measurement of fat may decrease the demand for bioimpedance analyzers that hamper the growth of the market.
Bioimpedance Analyzers Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the multi-frequency analyzers segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the bioimpedance analyzers during the projected period. The adoption rate of multi-frequency analyzers is high among the end-users support to the growth of the market over the forecast year.
- By modality, the wireless bioimpedance analyzers segment is predicted to expand the most in the bioimpedance analyzers market during the forecast year. The growing development in wireless bioimpedance analyzers supports the increase the demand that propels the growth of the market.
- By application, the segmental body measurement segment is anticipated to dominate the bioimpedance analyzers market during the forecast period. The growing prevalence of metabolic disorders supports the growth of the segment.
- By end-user, the fitness clubs and wellness centers segment is anticipating the growth of the bioimpedance analyzers market during the upcoming analysis year. Growing consciousness about health and fitness among the world helps to increase the number of fitness clubs and wellness centers and boost the growth of the market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the bioimpedance analyzers market, during the projected period. Increase the number of health clubs and fitness centers in this region that support the growth of the market.
Get 25% Discount on the global report- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/discount/15923
Key Industry Development:
- In June 2021, Seca announced its partnership with the leader of cloud-based software, PointClickCare Technologies. Seca is the global market leader in medical measuring systems and scales. To improve provider and patient safety, they plan to supply seamless integration through the partnership.
- In January 2020, Inbody USA introduced the InBody 970 at CES Las Vegas. The InBody 970, paired with the Yscope, and used to analyze and categorize abdominal fat and total body water.
Bioimpedance Analyzers Market Segmentation:
- Single-frequency Analyzers
- Dual-frequency Analyzers
- Multi-frequency Analyzers
- Bioimpedance Spectroscopy
- Whole Body Bioimpedance Measurement
- Body Segment Bioimpedance Measurement
- Alternative Bioimpedance Analysis Method
- Wireless Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Wired Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Segmental Body Measurement
- Whole-body Measurement
- Fitness Clubs and Wellness Centers
- Home Users
- Other Users
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/15923