Bioimpedance Analyzers Market size is projected to reach USD 836.68 Million by 2028 from an estimated USD 465.58 Million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.73% globally.
Bioimpedance Analyzers (BIA) are referred to as the screening tool that can be applied to measure and correctly analyze body composition and body fat. It is a non-invasive tool utilized by medical practitioners to measure the percentage of body fat. It also allows the estimation of the percentage of muscle tissues, percentage of hydration levels, metabolic rate, bone weight, and fitness levels. Bioimpedance Analyzers act on the principle of electrical conductivity. Bioimpedance Analyzers is rising in popularity owing to their convenience and the extensive range of parameters it can monitor. The test involves placing two electrodes on a person’s right hand and foot. A low-level and imperceptible electrical current is sent via the body. The flow of the current through a patient’s body is influenced by the amount of water composition.
Companies are focused on the advancement of products that provide economic as well as clinical relevance to the overall business. This can be attributed to factors such as the growth of the healthcare industry in emerging economies and investments in healthcare information technology by governments as well as public sector organizations. Furthermore, growing healthcare spending, coupled with efforts by producers to provide innovative bioimpedance analyzers to serve the rising demand for advanced solutions in emerging economies, is also expected to turn the growth of the bioimpedance analyzers market in the upcoming years. For instance, one of Tanita’s flagship products, the BF679W, can be utilized to measure a patient’s bio-impedance. This can then be applied for measuring muscle mass, body fat percentage, muscle quality, and visceral fat.
Leading Key Players Covered in Bioimpedance Analyzers market:
- Xiaomi (China)
- Guangzhou Beautylife Electronic Technology Co.Ltd. (China)
- Bodystat Ltd. (UK)
- InBody (South Korea)
- RJL Systems (US)
- seca GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- EVOLT 360 (Australia)
- Chartered Electronics Co. Ltd. (China)
- SELVAS Healthcare (South Korea)
- Akern (Italy)
- Maltron International (UK)
- Fook Tin Group Holding Ltd. (China)
- Biotekna (Italy)
- Withings (France)
- Omron Corporation (Japan)
- Biodynamics Corporation (US)
- Bioparhom (France)
- Tanita Corporation (Japan)
- Sino-Hero (Shenzhen)
- Bio-Medical Electronics Co.Ltd. (China)
- Lumsail Industrial Inc. (China) and other major players.
Market has segmented the global Bioimpedance Analyzers market on the basis of product type, modality, application, end user and region:
By Product Type:
- Single-frequency Analyzers
- Dual-frequency Analyzers
- Multi-frequency Analyzers
- Bioimpedance Spectroscopy
- Whole Body Bioimpedance Measurement
- Body Segment Bioimpedance Measurement
- Alternative Bioimpedance Analysis Method
- Wireless Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Wired Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Segmental Body Measurement
- Whole-body Measurement
By End User:
- Fitness Clubs and Wellness Centers
- Home Users
- Other Users
For this report, Introspective Market Research have segmented the Bioimpedance Analyzers Market on the basis of region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2021-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Key Point of the Report:
- A comprehensive evaluation of all the opportunities and risks in the Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Recent innovations and major developments in the Bioimpedance Analyzers
- A detailed study of the business strategy for the growth of the player leading in the market.
- The definitive study on the future growth of the market.
- In-depth understanding of the Bioimpedance Analyzers market-specific drivers, constraints and key micro markets.
- Favorable technology and market latest trends to hit the market.