Business Health Insurance Market
The global Business Health Insurance Market is expected to reach USD 3.9 Trillion by 2028, up from an anticipated USD 2.5 Trillion in 2021, with a CAGR of 6.7%.
When policyholders are hospitalized, Business Health Insurance reimburses them for their medical expenses. Health costs include hospital insurance and treatment for any illness, accident, or other mental or physical condition. Business Health Insurance may repay such medical expenses in exchange for a monthly premium or a payroll tax that includes health care. The insurer is intended to reimburse the policyholder’s medical bills until the policy expires. Depending on the Business Health Insurance policy, coverage is based on a variety of factors such as illnesses, age ranges, government requirements, and others.
Premiums for government-sponsored health insurance programme in India totaled roughly 43 billion Indian rupees in the financial year 2021. Group firms, excluding state-owned enterprises, had a premium value of about 281 billion Indian rupees in the same year. For the first time, the total value of health insurance premiums surpassed 582 billion Indian rupees after adding roughly 258 billion Indian rupees from individual enterprises.
Major Key Players for Business Health Insurance Market:
- Nippon Life Insurance
- American Intl. Group
- Assicurazioni Generali
- Cardinal Health
- State Farm Insurance
- Dai-ichi Mutual Life Insurance
- Munich Re Group
- Zurich Financial Services
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance
- Sumitomo Life Insurance
- Prudential Financial
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Service Providers
3.2 By Age Group
3.3 By Network Providers
3.4 By Insurance Type
Chapter 4: Market Landscape
4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
4.1.2 Threat of New Entrants
4.1.3 Threat of Substitutes
4.1.4 Competitive Rivalry
4.1.5 Bargaining Power Among Buyers
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Pestle Analysis
4.5 Technological Roadmap
4.6 Regulatory Landscape
4.7 SWOT Analysis
4.8 Price Trend Analysis
4.9 Patent Analysis
4.10 Analysis of the Impact of Covid-19
4.10.1 Impact on the Overall Market
4.10.2 Impact on the Supply Chain
4.10.3 Impact on the Key Manufacturers
4.10.4 Impact on the Pricing
To Be Continued……..
Request a free sample copy:
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Health Insurance for Businesses As consumers can now afford to spend more on their health, an increase in per capita income and increased concern about health has proven to be one of the driving causes for the industry’s overall expansion. Costs incurred as a result of medical plans account for the majority of healthcare spending. Furthermore, the Business Health Insurance Market is being propelled forward by the expanding older population. The majority of the geriatric population, defined as persons aged 65 and up, is at risk for chronic diseases and requires ongoing monitoring and surgical operations. As a result, they’re more likely to take advantage of the advantages of Business Health Insurance, which will help the sector flourish.
Furthermore, through digital marketing and social media, numerous companies have built their own significant online sales channel. A new trend in the market is the introduction of new mobile applications that provide policy details. For example, in November 2019, Solv, a healthcare start-up, announced the debut of its mobile app, which allows clients to schedule appointments and manage their health insurance.
Business Health Insurance Market Report Highlight:
- During the projection period, the private providers sector is expected to dominate the market in terms of health insurance market share. This is owing to the growing penetration of private providers in developing regions or countries. Furthermore, commercial providers are offering novel policies with all of the benefits, which is increasing public demand.
- PPOs lead the market among network providers and will account for the highest share during the projected period. They give you more options when it comes to hospitals, doctors, and other advantages, which makes this network more appealing.
- By 41.0 %, North America dominated the Business Health Insurance market. The area is likely to maintain its advantage over the forecast period. This is owing to the large number of health and life insurance companies that sell policies.
Key Industry Development:
- Molina Healthcare Inc. and Cigna Corporation struck a deal in April 2021 under which Molina Healthcare Inc. will purchase Cigna’s Texas Medicaid and Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP).
- Anthem Inc. announced the acquisition of myNEXUS, Inc. in April 2021. myNEXUS Inc. is a home-based nursing management organization that provides clinical support services to about 1.7 million Medicare Advantage enrollees in the United States.
Inquiry before Purchase:
Business Health Insurance Market Segmentation:
By Service Providers
By Age Group
- Senior Citizens
By Network Providers
- Exclusive Provider Organizations (EPOs)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMOs)
- Point of Services (POS)
By Insurance Type
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Disease Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Business Health Insurance Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Business Health Insurance Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
You Can Buy Complete Report Here:
Check out more related studies published by Introspective Market Research:
Healthcare Consulting Services Market: The global market for healthcare consulting services was estimated at USD 12.63 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 21.07 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% over the analysis period.
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market: The healthcare interoperability solutions market was estimated at USD 2.31 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 4.66 billion by 2026 growing at a GAGR of 12.4% over the analysis period.
Family Office Market: Global family office market size was valued at USD 14.87 billion in 2020 and is forecasted to reach USD 21.21 billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 6.01%.