Commercial Seaweed Market
Global Commercial Seaweed Market size is projected to reach USD 27.07 Billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 16.23 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.58%.
Commercial seaweed, also known as marine algae, come in a variety of colors such as red, brown, and green. These commercial seaweeds are shaped in the form of delicate fingers, broad leaves, and spheres. Commercial seaweed has been utilized around the world for many centuries, and was also considered to be a source of food in a few coastal communities.
Commercial seaweed products such as carrageenan are widely used in the food and beverage industry as emulsifying and particle suspension agents, thickeners, stabilizers, and protein stabilizers in various types of processed food products such as chocolate milk, salad dressings, dairy products, ice cream, and sour cream. Commercial seaweed is majorly used as a substitute for gelatin-based food and beverage products, especially for the vegan population. Commercial seaweed is also widely used in food applications such as baked products, confectioneries, and beverages.
To identify the key drivers and the competitors insights, Request a Sample @:
The Top Key Players include Commercial Seaweeds Market:
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Cargill Incorporated
- Beijing Leili Agricultural Co. Ltd.
- Organic Irish Seaweed Emerald Isle
- Seaweed Solutions AS
- Nantong Xinlang Seaweeds and Foods Co. Ltd.
- CP Kelco US Inc.
- Groupe Roullier
- M. Huber
- Kerry Group Plc.
- Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd.
- Gelymer S.A.
- Corbion N.V.
- Green Ocean Farming UK and other major players.
The global Commercial Seaweeds market is divided into species, harvesting methods, fields, applications and key geographies. By type, the market is divided into Red Sea View, Brown Sea View and Green Sea View. According to the harvesting method, the market is classified as aquaculture and wild crop. According to the form, the market is divided into liquid, powder and flake. Based on the application, the market is classified as food, food and agriculture.
By Form Liquid
By Application Agriculture
- Animal Feed
- Human Food
- Other Applications
Region and country level analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
Get Discount on Full Report Commercial Seaweeds Market of @:
The Impact of COVID-19 on the Commercial Seaweeds market
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely hit many economies around the world. Government measures to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, such as nationwide lockdowns and quarantines, negatively impacted many industries. Most manufacturers of food products in the F&B sector continue to feel the impact of COVID-19. Social distancing, self-isolation, and city-wide lockdowns have forced the closures of many establishments in countries across Asia, the U.S., Europe, and the rest of the world.
Key Industry Developments of Commercial Seaweeds market
- In June 2018, DowDuPont Nutrition and Health has announced a program for sustainable seaweed mainly for hydrocolloid industry in partnership with Anderson Cabot Centre for Ocean Life. This collaboration and program will help DuPont extend awareness about seaweed among farmers and harvesters and to take one more step towards the sustainable cultivation practices.
- In November 2019, Nippon Steel Corporation in collaboration with Furuu Districts Fisheries Cooperative Association started a latest seaweed regeneration project to promote fisheries industry in Japan.
Inquire Before purchasing the report of Commercial Seaweeds Market @:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047