Fireproofing Materials Market size is projected to reach USD 1.4 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 0.7 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% globally.
Intumescent coatings are broadly divided into thin film and thick film coatings. Thin-film intumescent coatings are either solvent-based or water-based and consist of three components a primer, a base coat, and a sealer coat. These coatings are majorly used to provide fire resistance in buildings. Thick film intumescent coatings are usually epoxy-based and typically have higher dry film thickness than thin film coatings. These materials are tough and durable and were originally developed for use for hydrocarbon fires wherein the test heating regime is significantly severe than that used for most industrial and commercial applications. These are majorly used for external steel in high-rise buildings and structures exposed to marine environments. This segment is estimated to be the largest and fastest-growing segment in the coating type as it is more durable than cementitious coatings.
Request a Free Sample of Fireproofing Materials Market Report:
Fireproofing Materials Market – Size, Competitive Landscape and Segmentation Analysis:
Fireproofing Materials Market Reports provide a high-level overview of market segments by product type, applications, leading key players, and regions, as well as market statistics. The research insights focus on the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic on performance and offers a thorough examination of the current market and market dynamics. This crucial understanding of the report’s objective can help you make better strategic decisions about investment markets by assessing elements that may affect current and future market circumstances. The leading key players in the Global and Regional market are summarized in a research to understand their future strategies for growth in the market.
The Top Key Players covered in the Fireproofing Materials market report is:
3M (US),Ugam Chemicals (India),BASF SE (Germany),Encon Insulation Ltd (UK),Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands),Isolatek International (US),Sika AG (Switzerland),Etex Group (Belgium),FlameOFF Coatings Inc. (US),PPG IndustriesInc (US),Carboline (US),Jotun Group (Norway),Rockwool International AS (Denmark),RPM International Inc. (US),Iris Coatings S.r.l (Italy),The Sherwin-Williams Company (US),Knauf Insulation (US),W.R. Grace & Co. (US),Contego International Inc. (US),Rolf Kuhn GmbH (Germany),Hempel Group (Denmark),No-Burn Inc. (US),Intumescent Systems Ltd (UK),PK Companies (US) and other major players.
Segmentation of Fireproofing Materials Market
Market Segmentation Analysis By Type:
Gypsum Based, Cementitious Coatings, Cement-Based, Intumescent Coatings, Thin Film, Thick Film
Market Segmentation Analysis By Application:
Structural Steel Fireproofing, Cable & Wire Tray Fireproofing, Pipe, Duct, Doors, Windows, Glasses, Others
Market Segment by Regions and Countries Level Analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Inquiry Before Purchasing:
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
We’ve kept track of Covid-19’s direct impact on this market as well as its indirect impact on other industries. During the analysis period, the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market is predicted to be significant. From a worldwide and regional viewpoint, this report examines the influence of the pandemic on the Fireproofing Materials industry. The study categorizes the Fireproofing Materials industry by type, application, and consumer sector to determine market size, market features, and market growth. It also includes a thorough examination of the factors that influenced market development before and after the Covid-19 pandemic. In addition, the research did a pest analysis in the sector to investigate major influencers and entrance obstacles.
Points Covered in The Fireproofing Materials Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, by region, by type, by application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Purchase this report @: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=15931
Browse Our Reports:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1049