Foaming agents are used for the formation of foam. Foam is formed when a foaming agent in soaps, detergents, and shampoos mix with air and water. Surfactant, cosurfactant, and blowing agents are an example of foaming agents. A surfactant also called a surface-active agent, reduces the surface tension between water and oil. There is a different type of surfactants such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), ammonium lauryl sulfate (ALS), sodium myreth sulfate (SMEs), lactylates, and alkyl polyglucosides. Sometimes surfactants are less effective in the formation of foam, then cosurfactants are added to increase the foaming. Blowing agents produce gas when reacting with water through chemical reactions including baking powder, azodicarbonamide, titanium hydride, and isocyanates. These foaming agents are used as personal care products on daily basis, supporting to increase in the market over the forecasted period.
Major Key Players for Foaming Agents Market:
- Otsuka Chemical
- Bergen International
- Arkema S.A.
- Reedy Products
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Linde AG
- Daikin IndustriesLtd.
- I. Dupont De Nemours & Company
- Haltermann GmbH
- Foam Supplies Inc.
- HARP International Ltd.
Request Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/5936
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Foaming agents are used in soap, shampoo, and detergent as personal care products. Natural foaming agents used in food and beverages products such as it is used in carbonated soft drinks, syrups, frozen carbonated beverages, beer, and juices. Natural foaming agents are also used in dairy products, desserts, and bakery products. Increasing consumers of such beverages, baker products, desserts product, and dairy products increase the demand for foaming agents. Synthetic foaming agents are used to make blocks, bricks, and CLC concrete. Thus, increasing the demand for synthetic foaming agents in building construction. These all factors support the growth of the foaming agent market over the forecasted period. Environmental regulations for the selection of blowing agents such as Montreal protocol and other national and regional regulations are restricting the growth of the market of foaming agents in the projected time period.
Foaming Agents Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the chemical foaming agent is predicted to expand the most in the foaming agent market during the forecast year. Chemical foaming agents are used in heavy industry, Cosmetic industry, and food industry, thus increasing the demand for chemical foaming agents, which helps to increase the market in the projected period.
- By applications, the polyurethane foam (PU) segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the foaming agent’s market during the projected period. The rising demand for polyurethane foam for building construction, transport system, bedding, and shoe soles, supports the boost of the market over the forecast period.
- By end-users, the soap and detergent industry is expected to have the maximum share in the foaming agent market during the projected period. Foaming agents are used in soap, detergents, shampoo, toothpaste, and household cleaning products, this product is used on daily basis. Thus, it helps to rising the market.
- By region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the foaming agent market, during the projection period. A rising population with increasing housing and construction activity helps to increase the market in the Asia Pacific region.
Inquiry Before purchasing @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/5936
Key Industry Development:
In December 2021, Huntsman and Shincell create a new thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), which is fully recyclable and it is developed for footwear purposes.
In January 2020, LIP Bygningsartikler AS is acquired by Bostik (a subsidiary of Arkema). The purpose of this acquisition was to increase its geographic presence, technologies, and product range in the Europe region.
Foaming Agents Market Segmentation:
- Natural Foaming agent
- Chemical Foaming agent
- Polyurethane Foam (PU)
- Polystyrene Foam (PS)
- Phenolic Foam
- Heavy Industry
- Soap and detergent industry
- Food Industry
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/5936
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Foaming Agents Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Purchase the Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=5936
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Foaming Agents Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.