Food Enzymes Market Overview
Global Food Enzymes Market was valued at USD 2.51 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.17 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 7.5%.
All living things contain the protein molecules known as food enzymes. They target and accelerate chemical reactions, often multiplying the pace of those reactions by millions. They assist in digestion, metabolise and eliminate waste in both humans and animals, and are essential for muscle contraction, for instance.
Protein, fat, carbs, and fibre can all be broken down by food enzymes. The food sector has expanded faster because to technological advancements like enzyme engineering and the use of genetically modified enzymes. The market for food enzymes is expanding due to elements like the multifunctional advantages of these enzymes in a variety of applications and technical advancements that reduce chemical consumption.
Players Covered in Food Enzymes Market are:
- DuPont (US)
- Associated British Foods plc (UK)
- DSM (Netherlands)
- Novozymes (US)
- Hansen (Denmark)
- Kerry Group (Ireland)
- Jiangsu Boli Bioproducts Co.
- Biocatalysts Ltd. (UK)
- Puratos Group (Belgium)
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd (India)
- Amano Enzyme Inc. (Japan)
- Enzyme Development Corporation (US)
- A. de C.V. (Mexico)
- Enzyme Bioscience Private Limited
- Aumgene Biosciences (India)
- Creative Enzymes (US)
- SUNSON Industry Group Co.
- Ltd (China)
- AUM Enzymes (India)
- Xike Biotechnology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Antozyme Biotech Pvt Ltd (India) other major players.
Food Enzymes Market Segment by type, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Carbohydrases, Proteases, Lipases, Polymerases, Nucleases
Food Enzymes Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Processed Food, Dairy Products, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Processing, Beverages
Regional Analysis for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Food Enzymes Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
ASK for Customization: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/15734
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Food Enzymes Market:
Due to the present pandemic’s emphasis on the significance of a secure, wholesome, and nutrient-rich diet, the COVID-19 food enzymes market is anticipated to have a sizable impact. The increased demand for food enzymes, as well as shifting tastes and preferences, provide a significant challenge for food ingredient firms during the COVID-19 pandemic. The sudden increase in demand for functional foods during the pandemic caused producers, suppliers, and retailers to struggle to maintain the availability of their raw materials in the market.