Glutaraldehyde is a colourless and oily liquid with a strong, pungent odour. Glutaraldehyde is majorly used for medical, laboratory, industrial, agricultural, and household purposes for sterilizing and disinfecting equipment and surfaces. The wide utilization of glutaraldehyde in paper industry, leather tanning, x-ray processing, waste water treatment and embalming fluid increases the demand in the global market. Furthermore, the major requirement in fogging and cleaning of poultry houses, oil and gas pipelines and recovery operations and as a chemical intermediate in the production of various materials, glutaraldehyde market is expected to boom in the upcoming years. It is also used in selected goods, such as paint and laundry detergent, and as a result of such factors, the demand for glutaraldehyde as a disinfectant is increasing rapidly in several end-use industries.
Major Key Players for Glutaraldehyde Market:
- UPICHEM (US)
- BASF (Germany)
- Grassland Agro (Ireland)
- Advanced Sterilization Products (Cilag GmbH International) (US)
- Whiteley Corporation (New Zealand)
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Lenntech B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Dow (US) and other major players.
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/7145
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Glutaraldehyde has been used widely as a disinfectant at a high level and as a disinfectant on surgical tools to kill dangerous microbes. It is also used as a fixative or preservative in other parts of a clinic or hospital. As glutaraldehyde does not harm lenses, plastics or rubber as well as does not corrode metal, it is in high demand and is preferred over other disinfectants in a variety of end-use industries. Owing to all these factors, the demand for glutaraldehyde is increasing day-by-day further boosting the growth of glutaraldehyde market. Factors such as the increasing use of glutaraldehyde disinfectant in wastewater treatment applications, expanding healthcare industry in developing economies and the growing demand for personal care and hygiene products, are likely to cushion the growth of the market.
Furthermore, the expanding household and industrial cleaning industries are expected to contribute to glutaraldehyde market growth during the anticipated period. Nevertheless, the use of glutaraldehyde has some restraining factors or side effects such as respiratory irritation, dermatitis, and pungent odor, which are expected to inhibit the growth of the global glutaraldehyde market.
Glutaraldehyde Market Report Highlight:
- By type, Glutaraldehyde 50% segment dominates the Glutaraldehyde market in the forecast years. As it has low toxic effects on humans, the segment is further expected to continue its dominance.
- By application, the disinfectant is expected to be the fast-growing and dominant application segment. Corrosion resistance properties, a wide range of applications, and rapid microbiocidal activity are the key factors driving the growth of the segment.
- By region, Europe is estimate to dominate the market growth of Glutaraldehyde. Owing to the established research-based tanning and pharmaceutical industries, and growing healthcare industries, the region is expected to dominate in the upcoming years.
Get 25% Discount on the global report- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/discount/7145
Key Industry Development:
- In August, 2021, LANXESS signs a contract to acquire Microbial Control business of IFF. Lanxess will receive a producer of glutaraldehyde, a biocide used in preservative applications such as paints, personal and home care products, and oil and gas drilling. The business also markets isothiazolinone-based antimicrobials. It has plants in West Virginia and Louisiana and annual sales of about $450 million.
Glutaraldehyde Market Segmentation
- Glutaraldehyde 50%
- Glutaraldehyde 25%
- Water treatment
- Animal husbandry
- Electron and light microscopy
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/7145
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Glutaraldehyde Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM