Membership management software
The Membership Management Software Market size was valued at USD 5.26 Billion in 2021 and estimated to reach USD 13.74 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period 2022- 2028.
Membership management software is a specified solution designed for centralizing administrative and communication activities of a membership organization. This software produces a digital space where the members of the organization can interact with each other and with the manager and it helps to solve all organizational problems. The membership management software includes essential software such as an online registration form, content management, member profiles, mobile optimization, scheduling, and staff timekeeping, payment handling, member forums and chats, and promotion. Fitness centers and carpooling services are the extra features of membership management software added to the organization depending on their need. This software can produce for non-profit organizations and associations. According to Statista, 1.54 million nonprofit organizations are present in the United State. As a result, the rising number of non-profit organizations helps to increase the demand for membership management software support to the growth of the market in the forecast year.
Major Key Players for Membership Management Software Market:
- Perfect Gym Solutions
- ACS Technologies
- FundRaiser Software
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The growing demand for software that performs automate administrative duties including member information gathering, dues collection, and event registration processing in the organizations. The membership management software provides numerous benefits such as improved business efficiency and productivity, rising the community engagement, provides advanced data security features e.g. club management software. This benefit helps increase the demand for membership management software. Additionally, this software helps to reduce or completely remove human errors like double booking support to the market growth. The growing number of large enterprises with rising adoption of this software propels the growth of membership management software. For instance, Statista stated that in 2020 more than 667 thousand large companies operating in the world which supports the increase in the growth of the market in the forecast year. Moreover, this software is expensive so not affordable for small enterprises is hampering the growth of the market of membership management software in the projected timeframe.
Membership Management Software Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the on-premises segment is expected to have the maximum market share in membership management software during the projected period. On-premises solutions offer a one-time licensing fee and service agreement and it is adopted by most large enterprises, which propels the growth of the market.
- By application, the large enterprise segment is predicted to expand the most in the membership management software market during the forecast year. Large enterprises have a huge number of members driving the growth of the membership management market in the forecast period.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the membership management software market, during the projection period. The technological advancement and rising automation in the electricity industry support the growth of the Membership Management Software market in the North American region.
Inquiry Before Purchase:
Key Industry Development:
- In April 2022, the world’s leading ministry software and service solutions provider ACS Technologies announced its partnership with AskGenius. AskGenius engaged provides the software to a non-profit organization. The purpose of this new partnership enhances business productivity.
- In March 2020, the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce is a chamber serving Launches New Website and Membership Management Software.
Membership Management Software Market Segmentation:
- Large Enterprises
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Membership Management Software Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Purchase This Report:
Scope of the Report:
The objective of the research is to provide the market knowledge and strategic insights to assist decision-makers in making informed investment decisions and identifying potential gaps and growth opportunities. Historical revenue and sales volume are reported, and additional data is triangulated using top-down and bottom-up methodologies to predict forecast numbers for important regions covered in the research, as well as classified and well-known Types and end-use industries. Membership Management Software Market study explores the competitive landscape of the global market. In addition to rival market share research, in-depth profiling, product/service, and business overviews, the study focuses on BCG matrix, heat map analysis, and SWOT analysis to better correlate market competitiveness. Five forces analysis, Ansoff matrix, PESTEL analysis, and value chain analysis are used to better understand market conditions. Browse Our Related News:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047