Global mobile payment market size was valued at USD 1.99 trillion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD 13.53 trillion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 31.5% from 2022 to 2028.
Mobile Payment Market Outlook – 2028
Mobile payment solutions are fast and convenient. An increasing number of customers across the globe have embraced the concept of using smartphones and tablets to pay for products and services. Moreover, both e-commerce and traditional businesses are focusing on adapting to changing customer behavior, including cashless payment methods through mobile devices, due to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. These aforementioned factors are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
Mobile Payments Market – Size, Competitive Landscape and Segmentation Analysis:
The coronavirus COVID-19 has impacted the global economy and humans significantly. It has drastically changed the channels and modes of transactions done by consumers and merchants. Today, people are more cautious about transacting in cash while shopping in public places. This has triggered a sudden spike in demand for contactless payment methods such as mobile wallets, NFC, QR code and more. In March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommended the consumers across the globe to adopt a contactless payment mode. This has helped to raise the payment transaction using mobile and boosted the contactless payments modes such as QR code, tap to pay by near field payment NFC, and carrier billing payment, among others.
Share your Queries: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/14454
Top Key Players covered in the Mobile Payments market report is:
- Apple (US)
- Google (US)
- American Express Company (US)
- MasterCard (US)
- PayPal (US)
- Isis Mobile Wallet (US)
- Visa (US)
- Merchant Customer Exchange (US)
- Alibaba Group Holdings Limite (China)
- com Inc. (US)
- M Pesa (Africa)
Segmentation of Mobile Payments Market
Market Segmentation Analysis By Type:
- Proximity Payment
- Remote Payment
Market Segmentation Analysis By Transaction Mode:
- IT & Telecommunication
Market Segment by Regions and Countries Level Analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
We’ve kept track of Covid-19’s direct impact on this market as well as its indirect impact on other industries. During the analysis period, the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market is predicted to be significant. From a worldwide and regional viewpoint, this report examines the influence of the pandemic on the Mobile Payments industry. The study categorizes the Mobile Payments industry by type, application, and consumer sector to determine market size, market features, and market growth. It also includes a thorough examination of the factors that influenced market development before and after the Covid-19 pandemic. In addition, the research did a pest analysis in the sector to investigate major influencers and entrance obstacles.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:
The Global Mobile Payments Market Analysis To 2028 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Mobile Payments industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview Mobile Payments market with detailed market segmentation by type, component, end-users, and geography. The global Mobile Payments market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Mobile Payments market players and offers key trends and opportunities in Mobile Payments market.
The goal of the research report is to help develop business strategies that help meet the needs of end-user consumers and penetrate deeply into the market. Mobile Payments Market research also discusses significant market events that could have a positive or negative impact on the participants. It covers product offerings, revenue analysis, production capabilities, gross margins and many other important aspects that affect a company’s profitability in the marketplace.
Points Covered in The Mobile Payments Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, by region, by type, by application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Purchase this report: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=14454
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047