The neck pillow is also known as the cervical pillow; the upper part of the backbone is called the cervical spine. The neck is coordinated with the spine, nerves, and muscles. When neck pain stays for a significant period, it may result in pain in the shoulders, arms, and head. A neck pillow provides good cervical support that helps to reduce neck pain and improve resting position while sleeping. It is beneficial for various sleeping positions like supine lying positions or side sleeping positions. Using a cervical pillow helps to reduce symptoms of neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, cervical spondylitis, arthritis, tempomandibular disorders, neck stiffness, and cervical hypolordosis. A neck pillow improves the quality of sleep and reduces neck pain due to incorrect sleeping positions. The neck pillow is made from different materials such as memory foam, fiber-filled pillow, or water-filled pillow. According to the American College of Rheumatology research, 30% of the population suffers from neck pain each year to overcome this problem demand for neck pillows increases which helps to the increasing growth of the neck pillow market in upcoming years.
Major Key Players for Neck Pillow Market:
- Core Products
- Wolf Manufacturing
- Lewis N. Clark
- S. Jaclean
- World’s Best
Request Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/3246
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Due to people’s increasingly unhealthy lifestyles and eating habits, neck pain is the most widespread problem in the globe. Now that these difficulties have an impact on general health, people are paying attention to them, which is fueling the expansion of the neck pillow industry. Due to an unhealthy working lifestyle, a substantial proportion of the worldwide population suffers from health problems. Nowadays, most of the work is done in front of computers, tabs, and laptops. Incorrect sitting position while working on PC causes neck and back pain. Cervical pain is caused by improper posture while sitting, stress & tension on the neck due to excessive usage of electronic gadgets, long sitting hours, and the use of unsuitable pillows while sleeping. If cervical pain remains untreated for a long time, it results in spondylosis, neckline stress, and disc sickness. To reduce this pain individuals are using neck pillows, a neck pillow improves the quality of neck position and reduces neck pain which helps in the growth of the neck pillow market.
Neck Pillow Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the memory foam segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the neck pillow market during the projected period. Memory foam pillows offer more support than traditional pillows and help to reduce neck fatigue that boosting the growth of the neck pillow market.
- By application, the Home & office segment is predicted to expand the most in the neck pillow market during the forecast year. Individuals are using neck pillows to get in good posture while sleeping and working which led to the growth of this segment in the neck pillow market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the neck pillow market, during the projection period. Increasing awareness regarding neck pain management is propelling the growth of the cervical pillow market in the North American region.
Inquiry Before purchasing @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/3246
Key Industry Development:
- In October 2021, Osteo, a leading pillow manufacturer, announced the launch of its latest new comfortable soft cervical pillows. The company designed Contour Memory Foam Pillow and Button Cervical Pillow to provide additional support to the neck and head to properly align with the spine.
- In February 2020, a Texas-based orthopedic manufacturer, Alex Orthopedic, acquired Jobri, an ergonomics product, pillow, and cushion manufacturer. The goal of the acquisition was to expand Alex’s portfolio in neck and body pillows.
Neck Pillow Market Segmentation:
- Memory Foam
- Bamboo Fiber
- Home & Office
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/3246
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Neck Pillow Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Purchase the Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=3246
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Neck Pillow Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.