Patient Temperature Management Device
Patient temperature management devices are used for maintaining the body temperature of the patient in both hyperthermia and hypothermia conditions by external cooling or warming for a specific duration to improve health outcomes. This device is used in the ICU, blood warming, and operation theatres at the time of surgery, and is also used in other chronic diseases such as CVS diseases, neurological disorders, and cancer. In the treatment of cancer temperature management device is most effective in chemotherapy or radiation therapy. A normal person’s body temperature is 36-37.5 °C. If the temperature is increased above this normal range or lower the temperature below this range person faces several major diseases like heart stroke, pyrexia, and brain damage. Thus, temperature management is a necessary component of hospital care and other healthcare facility provider to avoid the complications produced during any surgery.
Major Key Players for Patient Temperature Management Device Market:
- 3M Healthcare
- Charter Kontron
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero (CSZ)
- GE Healthcare
- Geratherm Medical
- Healthcare 21
- R. Bard
Request Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/14281
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Rising the prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological diseases is the major key factor driving the market for patient temperature management devices. In addition to this increase in the number of surgeries being performed globally. For instance, about 5,00,000 open-heart surgeries are performed each year. Temperature management devices effectively, rapidly, and safely maintain the body temperature of patients supporting the increasing demand for such devices in the hospital, and operation theaters. Technological advancements increase the adoption of new temperature management devices. Rising geriatric patients with increasing frequency of surgery among these people. This all factor boosts the market for patient temperature management devices. High cost of temperature management devices, there are chances of injury, infection, and venous thrombosis while using invasive temperature management devices, these factors involved in the hinder the growth of the market for patient temperature management devices over the forecast period.
Patient Temperature Management Device Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the patient warming systems segment is expected to have the maximum share in the patient temperature management device market during the projected period. It is mostly used in during surgery and rising the number of surgeries helps to grow the market.
- By application, surgical centers are the segment predicted to expand the most in the patient temperature management device market during the forecast year. Increase the number of cardiac, neurological, and gynecology surgeries that boosts the growth of the market for temperature management device.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the patient temperature management device market during the projection period. The advancement in technology and growing investments, and adaption of temperature measurement devices help in the growth of the patient temperature management device market in the North American region.
Inquiry Before purchasing @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/14281
Key Industry Development:
In January 2020, Gentherm declared that the company had received 510(k) clearance for the use of the Astopad Patient Warming System in all surgeries to prevent and treat hypothermia in patients, and clearance received from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This results in expanding the product portfolio of the company in the U.S. market.
Patient Temperature Management Device Market Segmentation:
- Patient warming systems
- Convective warming systems
- Intravascular warming systems
- Surface warming systems
- Surgical centers
- Emergency care units
- Ambulatory sites
- Perioperative care
- Acute care
- Newborn care
- Other application areas
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/14281
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Patient Temperature Management Device Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM