Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 30.30 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 53.98 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is critical for detecting analytes close to the patient, allowing for better disease diagnosis, monitoring, and management. It allows for quick medical decisions because diseases can be diagnosed at an early stage, resulting in better health outcomes for patients by allowing for the early start of treatment. POC testing was first used in 1962 with the development of a method for rapid analysis of blood glucose, and soon after, in 1977, rapid pregnancy tests were developed, ushering in a trend for personalized diagnostics. POC diagnostic devices for monitoring glucose, ECG, blood pressure, and other parameters have greatly aided clinical and personalized healthcare.
*** Our Free Sample Report Includes***
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 50+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on the Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size,
- Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategies,
- Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Introspective Market Research Methodology
Get Access to Sample Pages
Key Prominent Players In The Point of Care Diagnostics Market:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S.), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.), BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S.), BioMerieux SA (Marcy l’Etoile, France), Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.), Mesa Biotech (California, U.S.), Cepheid (California, U.S.), Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland), Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S.) and Other Major Players.
The Point of Care Diagnostics market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Point of Care Diagnostics Market Segment by Platform, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Molecular Diagnostic, Immunoassays, Lateral Flow Assays, Others
Point of Care Diagnostics Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Infectious Disease Testing Products, Glucose Monitoring Products, Pregnancy, Fertility Testing Products, Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
Regional Analysis for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
For inquiry, click here@: https://www.introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/16302
The report contains insights about the following:
- Market Penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market, including the key players
- Market Development: Provides detailed information about profitable emerging markets and analyses penetration across the mature markets
- Market Diversification: Information about new product launches and untapped geographies is provided. Recent developments.
- Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: This comprehensive report analyzes market shares, strategies, and products, as well as certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscapes, and manufacturing capabilities for the top players.
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides smart insights about future technologies, R&D activities as well as breakthrough product developments
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=16302
The report answers such questions as:
- What is the market size for Point of Care Diagnostics and its forecast?
- What are the limiting factors and the impact of COVID-19 in shaping the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market forecast period?
- What is the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market’s strategic competitive window for new opportunities?
- What technology trends are there in the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
- What is the market size of the most prominent vendors in the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Marketplace?
- What strategic moves and methods are appropriate for entry into the Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market?
Data Center Market: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/data-center-market/
Data Center Networking Market:- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/data-center-networking-market/
Data Center Cooling Market: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/data-center-cooling-market/
Data Center Construction Market: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/data-center-construction-market/
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyse extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Business Development Manager
3001 S King Drive, Chicago, Illinois,
U.S. A 60616
Contact No: USA: +1 (773)-382-1047 / IND: +91-81-8009-6367