Agricultural Robots Market size is projected to reach USD 7.2 Billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 1.9 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 20.9% globally
Agricultural robots primary purpose is to automate field activities, allowing farmers to focus on more vital jobs while saving time on tedious, repetitive tasks. Seeding, harvesting, weed management, tilling, and chemical application are just a few of the tasks that these robots can perform. The robot patrols farmland, detecting weeds with computer vision. When the robot comes across a weed, pesticides can be sprayed directly on the invasive plant. According to the business, its precise spraying technology can cut herbicide use on farms by up to 80%. Agriculture’s future depends on automation, which can help farmers increase food production while also addressing labour shortages.
The Research Report on Agricultural robots Market provides a detailed overview of the demand and consumption of various products/services related to the growth dynamics of the Market during the forecast period 2022-2028. In-depth Market estimates of the various opportunities in the segment are expressed. Volume and revenue, Insights and analysis on the Agricultural robots Market span multiple pages.
Key Prominent Players in the Agricultural Robots Market:
Harvest Automation (US), Agribotix LLC (US), Blue River Technology (US), Autonomous Tractor Corporation (US), Harvest Automation (US), Lely Holding S.A.R.L. (Netherlands), Fullwood Packo (UK), Naio Technologies (France), Precisionhawk Inc. (US), AGROBOT Soluciones Roboticas Agricolas (Spain), Deere & Company (US), DJI (China), CNH Industrial NV (UK), AGCO Corporation (US), DeLaval (Sweden), ROBOTICS PLUS (New Zealand), Trimble Inc. (US), BouMatic Robotics (The Netherlands)
The Agricultural Robots market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
Agricultural Robots Market Segment by Types, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Automated Harvesting Systems, Milking Robots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Uavs)/Drones, Driverless Tractors
Agricultural Robots Market Segment by Applications, Estimates, and Forecast by 2028
Harvest Management, Field Farming, Dairy & Livestock Management, Weather Tracking And Monitoring, Soil & Irrigation Management, Crop Management, Autonomous Mowing, Pruning, Seeding, Spraying & Thinning Inventory Management
Regional Analysis for COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Agricultural Robots Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
Agricultural robots are gaining traction among the growers, owing to the need for producing food products effectively and icing sustainability. These robots are stationed to speed the husbandry processes with minimum mortal interventions. Colorful agricultural robots are programmed to perform different husbandry processes similar as field husbandry, dairy husbandry, seed sorting, soil operation, and others.
Key Reasons to Invest in Agricultural robots Market Report:
- To provide a complete structure and a basic overview of the Market.
- To provide insights into aspects such as growth trajectory, CAGR value, Market share, and revenue analysis.
- Assess growth opportunities, threats, Market drivers, and associated risks.
- To understand the Global Market competition by analyzing the top business people along with market profiles, import/export details, revenue, profit, and market shares.
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, businesses worldwide have been impacted by revenue losses and disrupted supply chains. Factory shutdowns and quarantine measures have been implemented worldwide, restricting movement and business activities. The economic impact is mounting, and the top economies of the world are expected to enter a Global recession. The emergence of the Global COVID-19 pandemic has affected the Global agricultural robotics Market.
Key Benefits for Agricultural Robots Market:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Global industry and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the Market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the Global Market from 2022 to 2028 is provided to determine the market potential.
- The report includes the Global Market share of key vendors and market trends.