Smart Building Market
Smart Building Market was valued at USD 9.28 billion in 2021 and is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 15.6% to USD 25.60 billion by 2028.
A smart building is a modern structure that incorporates real-time systems for control and manages all the functions of a building through a single interface. Smart buildings depend heavily on the use of hardware and software that can make the building operate more efficiently. It is also improving its lifespan by tracking problems in the building and alerting residents regarding those problems. A smart building is a modern structure that employs automated processes to monitor various building systems such as air conditioning, heating, ventilation, protection, energy management, security management, and others. Smart buildings contain several smart devices and electronic components, such as sensors, microchips, microcontrollers, and microprocessors that collect and process relevant data to automatically monitor the smart building’s operations. Smart buildings are essential and improve slandered of living. According to Statista in 2020, the leading global smart city government on the index ranking shown was Singapore with a score of 35.8. Seoul, London, Barcelona, and Helsinki rounded out the top 5 for the best smart city governments.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:
Major Key Players for Smart Building Market:
- Johnson Controls
- Ingersoll Rand (Trane)
- Delta Controls
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The Smart Building Market rises due to increasing standardization of the people and the change in the living style with the increasing disposable income are the main factors to support the growth Smart Building Market. Growing numbers of smart, innovative, and effective energy systems are expected to open new opportunities in the smart buildings market. People who want to improve access, efficiency, sustainability, and comfort are expected to propel the smart building market. Manufacturers and technology providers are increasingly focused on expanding the IoT for making innovations in the smart buildings market. Additionally, government initiative across the world is investing in smart building and city projects to provide advanced infrastructures, good transport, and smart technology. Buildings are the major energy consumers to optimize the consumption smart buildings are the effective way that supports the boost of the smart building market during the projected period. However, the high cost required to build the infrastructure hampers the growth of the market.
Inquiry Before Purchase:
Smart Building Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the solution segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the smart building market during the projected period. The solution segment provides many factors to improve the efficiency of smart buildings such as security management, energy management, and transport management which propels the growth of the market.
- By application, the commercial segment is predicted to expand the most in the smart building market during the forecast year. The need of the commercial sector for effective and customized solutions for optimized energy efficiency drives the growth of the market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the smart building market, during the projection period. It is a technologically advanced region and the high adoption of emerging technology supports the growth of the smart building market in North America.
Key Industry Development:
- In August 2021, Grofers launched its delivery services in 10 cities with the promise to deliver groceries within 10-minute. After Zomato, Grofers become a unicorn. It offers 7000 items of daily essentials to the customer in Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Lucknow.
- In June 2021 Endeavor Business Media announced the launch of Smart Buildings Technology, a new brand dedicated to serving the ecosystem for integrated intelligence to new construction and existing commercial buildings. Smart Buildings Technology covers the latest developments in communications systems, energy efficiency, IT/OT integration, intelligent building systems, occupant health and safety, and more.
Smart Building Market Segmentation:
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Smart Building Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Pick Up This Reports: –
Scope of the Report:
The objective of the research is to provide the market knowledge and strategic insights to assist decision-makers in making informed investment decisions and identifying potential gaps and growth opportunities. Historical revenue and sales volume are reported, and additional data is triangulated using top-down and bottom-up methodologies to predict forecast numbers for important regions covered in the research, as well as classified and well-known Types and end-use industries. The Smart Building Market study explores the competitive landscape of the global market. In addition to rival market share research, in-depth profiling, product/service, and business overviews, the study focuses on BCG matrix, heat map analysis, and SWOT analysis to better correlate market competitiveness. Five forces analysis, Ansoff matrix, PESTEL analysis, and value chain analysis are used to better understand market conditions.
Browse Our Related News:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047