Global Smart Transportation Market was estimated at USD 95.84 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach USD 241.15 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.09% globally.
The Smart Transportation or intelligent transport is an advanced transportation infrastructure that aims to provide innovative traffic and transport management systems services. It has various applications such as parking management & guidance, passenger information, and traffic management. Intelligent transportation systems (ITS) are superior applications that provide ground-breaking services related to transport and traffic management modes.
This Smart Transportation market research report includes market size and forecasts, growth factors, market share, industry trends, and vendor analysis. The research report dives into the drivers and constraints of the global Smart Transportation market. The current trends that are predicted to define the global Smart Transportation market’s future have been thoroughly analyzed by analysts. To develop an in-depth report on the subject, primary and secondary research methodologies were employed. Clients have received balanced viewpoints on the global Smart Transportation industry from analysts, allowing them to make well-informed industry decisions.
Leading Key Players Covered in Smart Transportation market:
- Thales Group (France)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- IBM Corporation (US)
- Cisco Systems Inc. (US)
- SAP (Germany)
- Cubic Corporation (US)
- Alstom (France)
- Bombardier Inc. (Canada)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Harris Corporation (US)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Veson Nautical (Massachusetts)
- BASS Software (Norway)
These companies are devising key strategies such as acquisitions, merges, collaborations, partnerships, new product launches, regional expansions, and targeting untapped markets to gain competitive advantage over other players working in the market.
Introspective Market Research offers a comprehensive overview of the market through the analysis of key parameters such as revenue, price, competition, and promotions, as well as the study, synthesis, and summarization of data from different sources. It analyzes the leading industry drivers and shows numerous market components. The information offered is thorough, dependable, and the result of a comprehensive primary and secondary study. Introspective Market Research reports offer a comprehensive global market as well as an in-depth strategic sourcing methodology and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative research to anticipate market growth.
Segmentation of Smart Transportation market:
- Mobility as a Service
- Route Information and Route Guidance
- Public Transport
- Transit Hubs
- Connected Cars
- Video Management
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Smart Transportation industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Smart Transportation market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2022 to 2028 to highlight the Smart Transportation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Smart Transportation market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.