Introspective Market Research has published a new market study titled Sparkling Wine Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers, and Challenges.
Sparkling wine contains significant levels of carbon dioxide, which create bubbles in the wine. In European countries “champagne” is the word reserved for sparkling wine. The most common sparkling wine is either white or rosé. Red sparkling wines are also famous in Italy such as Brachetto, Lambrusco, and Bonarda, and the Australian sparkling wine namely Shiraz. These wines are sweet and range from low to high. Carbon dioxide gives sparkling quality to the wine this carbonating process is carried out by traditional methods like natural fermentation in a bottle or in big wooden tanks to maintain the richness, flavor, and standard of wine. The high carbon dioxide level makes wine fizzy. In the European region, sparkling wine is produced and consumed on large scale. Törley is the sprinkling wine producer company in Hungary, which is the largest sparkling wine producing company in the European region. According to Statista most of the revenue in sparkling wine is predicted to generate in Italy (USD8, 752.00m in 2022).
Get Sample Report of Sparkling Wine Market Report
Major Key Players for Sparkling Wine Market:
- Bacardi and Company Limited
- Bronco Wine Co.
- Constellation Brands. Inc
- Henkell Freixenet
- Schramsberg Wineyards
- Pernod Ricard Winemakers
- The Sparkling Wine Co.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The number of alcohol consumers is increasing which gives a customer base to the wine industry. Alcohol consumers are moving to words sparkling wine due to its flavor, texture, health benefits, and quality. People drink this beverage on special occasions, at parties. It’s like a ritual to drink sparkling wine to celebrate special occasions such as marriages, and promotions. In developed countries, the spending capacity is increased due to high-income sources, which enhance the consumption of premium products like sparkling wine. The high living standards give a boost to the consumption of luxury products which generates high revenue. Also, for attracting the young generation manufacturers are focusing on marketing they are using various social media platforms for marketing and promoting the product which gets a high response from younger generation consumers. All these factors are anticipated to drive the growth of the sparkling wine market in the coming years.
Feel free to ask your queries at
Sparkling Wine Market Report Highlight:
- By Type, the white wine is expected to have the maximum market share in the Sparkling Wine Market during the projected period. Due to its health benefits, premium quality, and innovative product, it helps to increase the demand for white wine in the sparkling wine market.
- By Distribution Channel, the supermarket/hypermarket segment is predicted to expand the most in the Sparkling Wine Market during the forecast year. The supermarket is a one-stop-shop. People get a variety of choices at these single destinations, which is easy to porches and save time.
- By region, Europe is expected to dominate the Sparkling Wine Market in the projected period, during the projection period. In the Europe region, there are many industrialized countries, due to this; there is a high disposable income of people so they spend more money on materialistic things which helps to increase the growth of sparkling wine.
Key Industry Development:
- In January 2022, Bolney Wine Estate is acquired by Henkell-Freixenet, the world’s biggest sparkling wine company; they have brands in more than 10 countries. Brands like Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, and crémant in Europe the first time they acquire English wine companies. Bolney Wine Estate is an English wine producer company which is located in Sussex, England
- In March 2022, Constellation Brands is a large sparkling wine producing company, which introduces new Next Round Cocktails. It’s the first time they launching ready-to-drink (RTD) cocktail wines mixed with a blend of real fruit juice which is available in multi-serve boxes.
Sparkling Wine Market Segmentation:
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- and Others
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Sparkling Wine Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
For Customization Report
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Sparkling Wine Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @