unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market is projected at USD 27.5 Million in the year 2021 and is expected to reach USD 78.19 Billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 16.1% over the analysis period.
The drone is another name for an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). It’s an aerial device or aircraft that can be controlled remotely by a human or autonomously by an onboard computer. The North Eastern Space Applications Center (NE-SAC) has added unmanned aerial vehicle-based remote sensing (UAV-RS) to its capabilities for large-scale mapping and real-time evaluation and monitoring of diverse applications. Unmanned aerial vehicles are employed for a variety of purposes, including payload transfer, traffic monitoring, transporting goods in potentially dangerous locations, and surveillance. Its primary applications are in the defense and commercial sectors. In these applications, using an unmanned aerial vehicle necessitates establishing a viable and appropriate trajectory for the vehicle’s movements.
In military use, this technology has been introduced for hazardous combat missions with no risk to human life. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are outfitted with missiles that can strike specified targets at high altitudes. However, its applications in commercial, scientific, recreational, and other public activities have swiftly developed. They’re utilized in disaster response and forest monitoring to collect vast amounts of data. Consumer drones are now largely utilized for aerial mapping, surveying, and filmmaking.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report:
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The growing use of unmanned aerial vehicles in industries like mining, oil & gas, telecommunications, and retail is likely to have an impact on market growth. Moreover, the market is likely to benefit from the expanding drone trend over the forecast period. The global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle market is predicted to grow significantly during the forecast period as more drones are used in transportation and logistics, inspection, surveying, and agricultural spraying. The relevance of gadgets in the industrial field is perhaps another major cause to boost demand in the predicting era. Furthermore, as international border disputes become more intense, the market for unmanned aerial vehicles is projected to benefit. Most sectors have registered to use drones to collect vast amounts of data to make strategic judgments. Its numerous uses, including construction, mining, oil & gas, and agriculture, have become the fastest-growing markets in the commercial sector around the world. Due to the substantial commercial use of mapping, observation, surveying, and inspection studies, the construction industry is projected to present a significant opportunity for market expansion.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market Report Highlight:
- By Wing Type, the Fixed-wing segment is likely to dominate the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market. Intact parts and less moving mechanicals boost the capabilities and reduce the mechanical malfunction which boosted the demand for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market.
- By Operation Mode, the Remotely Piloted segment dominates the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market. Currently, UAV drones are operated by highly trained personnel to reduce errors and increase efficiency. Since fully autonomous UAVs are yet to develop, remotely operated UAV dominates the market.
- By Application, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance segment dominate the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market. Rising cross-border disputes in the middle east, and northern Asia generating the demand for UAV Market.
- By End User, the Military and Defense segment dominates the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market. The rising use of UAVs in the disputed areas for surveillance and monitoring gave the edge to the military for mentioning capabilities without risking the soldier.
- North America dominates the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market. Due to increased research and deployment of unmanned aerial vehicles in the US defense industry the need for commercial unmanned aerial vehicles grows which led to the flourishing of the UAV market in North America.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecasted period. Increasing aerial photography, drone deliveries, and border tensions between developing countries are all projected to boost the regional drone industry during the forecast period.
Inquiry Before Purchase:
Major Key Players for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market:
- Titan Aerospace
- Northrop Grumman
- Dynali helicopters
- BAE System
- Dassault Aviation
- SenseFly Ltd
- Shenzhen Sunshine laser & electronics technology
- Wuhan Guide Infrared
- Wuxi Hanhe Aviation Technology
- ZERO TECH
- Zhonghang wisdom science and technology
- DEA General Aviation
Key Industry Development:
April 2021, A new DJI Air 2S has been produced by DJI. This small camera drone is a one-stop-shop for efficient flight. It not only has cutting-edge cameras but also preprogrammed material creation equipment of the highest level.
March 2021, Northrop Grumman Corporation has agreed to work with the US Navy to develop and incorporate sense and avoid (SAA) capabilities into its MQ-4C Triton autonomous system, which will allow it to operate safely in shared airspace with manned aircraft.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market Segmentation:
By Wing Type
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
By Operation Mode
- Remotely Piloted
- Optionally Piloted
- Fully Autonomous
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Combat Support
- Search and Rescue
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Surveying and Mapping
- Traffic Management
- Military and Defense
- Government and Law Enforcement
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Purchase this Report:
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
For More Related Reports Click Here:
Decorative Coatings Market: Decorative Coatings Market size is projected to reach USD 85.9 Billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 64.8 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% globally.
Aerospace Materials Market: Aerospace Materials Market size is projected to reach USD 25.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% globally.
Missile Defense System Market: Missile Defense System Market size is projected to reach USD 30.8 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 22.7 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% globally.
Medical Drones Market: Medical Drones Market is expected to reach USD 397.75 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 24% during forecast period 2021- 2027.
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047