Venous Leg Ulcers Treatment
Venous leg ulcer is the most common type of leg ulcer that accounts for more than 90% of all the cases. Venous leg ulcers are late indicators of venous hypertension and chronic venous insufficiency and are developed by a minor injury, where high pressure in the veins of the legs has damaged the skin. Venous ulcers grow rapidly when the veins of legs fail to return blood to the heart. The wound may take a long time to heal which require adequate and advanced treatments. If left untreated extra fluid and increased pressure in the affected area might lead to the formation of an open sore. Such an immediate urge of treatment and rising awareness amongst the patients are accelerating the market growth. Thus, growing advancements in the treatment are projected to play a vital role in propelling the market growth of venous leg ulcer treatment in the forecasted years.
Major Key Players for Venous Leg Ulcers Treatment Market:
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Akari Therapeutics Plc
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Amgen Inc
- ChemoCentryx Inc
- Greenovation Biotech GmbH
- Kedrion SpA
- Omeros Corp
- Interga lifesciences
- Coloplast Corp
- Sigvaris group
Request Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/4076
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The prevalence of venous leg ulcers is growing rapidly worldwide. The increasing occurrence of this disorder has encouraged several treatment centers to offer effective and faster treatment options. Traditional treatment options have been evolved into two- layer compression and multi- component therapy systems, or short- stretch compression therapy systems that results into the rapid market growth of this industry. In addition to this, newly introduced medications and technological advancements in wound care products are expected to cushion the market growth. The prompt rise in research and development expenditure for the development of newer therapeutics to treat venous leg ulcer is one of the emerging key elements which is expected to boost the growth. Furthermore, growing geriatric population, promising pipeline products, and increasing awareness about effective treatments are predicted to upsurge the venous leg ulcer market in the projected years. However, adverse effects associated with the medications and high costs of treatments are expected to hinder the market growth.
Venous Leg Ulcer Treatment Market Report Highlight:
- By application, the compression therapy segment is anticipated to register a significant market share for the venous leg ulcer treatment market. Introduction of stockings and compression bandages for the treatment are the factors driving the growth.
- By end users, the hospital segment is expected to hold a dominant share in the market. Rise in hospital infrastructure rate and rise in the hospitalization rate are the key factors that drives the market growth.
- By region, North America is anticipated to dominate the venous leg ulcer market in the projected years. The dominance is associated with increasing investment in the research and development of products for the treatment of the disease.
Inquiry Before purchasing @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/4076
Key Industry Development:
- In September, 2019, Huntleigh has announced the UK release of an innovative technology which is designed to assist in the management and treatment of hard-to-heal leg ulcers. Developed at the Arjo R&D Faculty in Cardiff, the Wound Express Advanced Wound Therapy Device is designed to be used preferably in conjunction with standard treatment techniques and has been shown to significantly reduce the size of both hard-to-heal wounds of venous and mixed aetiology in some patients, and other wounds completely in just eight weeks of use.
- In July, 2019, Nanomol group of the Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC), together with the company Nanomol Technologies S.L. have begun a consultation process with the Spanish Association of Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) to enter a new treatment in a clinical studies stage, to fight against venous ulcers in lower extremities.
Venous Leg Ulcers Treatment Market Segmentation:
- Compression therapy
- Advanced wound dressing
By End users
- Specialty clinics
- Home care
Customized Report @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/4076
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Venous Leg Ulcers Treatment Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM