Medical Crutches Market Analysis by Product Type, Material Type, End-User Industry, Region, and Key Companies
The global Medical Crutches market was valued at USD 221.01million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 303.52 million by the year 2025, at a CAGR of 4.68%.
Medical Crutches are a type of mobility tool that offers support to an individual so that he can transfer the weight of his body from his legs to the upper body. These aids are specifically used by people who are suffering from the chronic disease and short-term injuries.
According to analysts, the main factor driving the market growth is the increase in accidents taking place around the world. In addition, the growth of the market is increasing due to the increase in lifelong disability and the development of medical crutches. According to a survey by the World Health Organization (WHO) and a comprehensive report by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2019, about 56.7 million people have disabilities, leading to an increase in market growth.
Get Sample Copy Here: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/9834?utm_source=VLA
Major Key Players Considered in the Market
· Sunrise Medical,
· Nova Medical Products,
· Millennial Medical,
· Valley Tool & Die,
· Cardinal Health,
· Home Medical Products,
· New York Millennium Pharmaceutical,
· AMG Medical,
The Medical Crutches market is segmented by Product type
· Underarm Crutch,
· Forearm Crutch,
· tetrapod Crutch,
· Leg Support Crutch,
· Platform Crutch,
By Material type
· Metal Alloys,
· Carbon or Glass Fiber Reinforced Composites,
· Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Regions and Countries Level Analysis:
· North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
· Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
· Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc.)
The medical Crutches market is growing rapidly in the North-America region.
Relevant Features of the Medical Crutches Market are given below:
· With the rising demand for advanced medical services after treatment, particularly in the case of accidents and surgeries, the number of rehabilitation centers is increasing significantly.
· rehabilitation centers require various mobility aid devices such as medical crutches to help people walk and manage their everyday activities. The increase in the number of rehabilitation centers will fuel the medical crutches market growth during the forecast period.
· Various initiatives by government and private organizations will be one of the key medical crutches market trends that will positively impact market growth during the forecast period. Several governments and private organizations are providing access to walking aid equipment to patients with disabilities.